The integrated production of large flap brushes is a key element to offer a complete product and service range for satinising and finishing of stainless steel.
We manufacture flap brushes up to a maximum diameter of 450 mm and maximum length 1650 mm in various grits and densities.
To achieve the best finishing with flap brushes longer than 500/600 mm we advise our dynamic balancing service: we release a warranty certificate for every balanced flap brush documenting the balancing process and final result.
High flexibility product suitable to impart a consistent surface finish on all substrates.
• Light burrs and weld blueing removal
• Honing of gold, jewellery and clocks
• Preparation for coating and plating
Suitable for pressurised applications and working processes.
It is the most aggressive product in siavlies product range, with 25% more fibre, resin and abrasives compared to 6120.
• De-burring and finishing processes that require high stock removal and consistent polishing
• Satinising and finishing of stainless steel
• Excellent on fittings and decorations
Product with higher impregnation of polyurethane resin that offers longer lifetime and consistent scratch pattern.
• On hard and non-ferrous metal i.e titanium and nickel
• Light de-burring
• Paint, rust and oxidation removal
• Weld refining and cleaning