Thanks to the high quality production technologies and raw materials, our Flap Wheel range is suitable to achieve the best finish on various surfaces and materials.
The application ensure a high quality satin finish both on metal and plastic, coatings and composites, with a consistent cut removal and finish.
Flap wheels are available in both nonwoven and coated abrasives.
High flexibility product suitable to impart a consistent surface finish on all substrates.
• Light burrs and weld blueing removal
• Honing of gold, jewellery and clocks
• Preparation for coating and plating
Suitable for pressurised applications and working processes.
It is the most aggressive product in siavlies product range, with 25% more fibre, resin and abrasives compared to 6120.
• De-burring and finishing processes that require high stock removal and consistent polishing
• Satinising and finishing of stainless steel
• Excellent on fittings and decorations
Product with higher impregnation of polyurethane resin that offers longer lifetime and consistent scratch pattern.
• On hard and non-ferrous metal i.e titanium and nickel
• Light de-burring
• Paint, rust and oxidation removal
• Weld refining and cleaning